Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
Testimonies of SNA members I_vote_lcapTestimonies of SNA members I_voting_barTestimonies of SNA members I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
Testimonies of SNA members I_vote_lcapTestimonies of SNA members I_voting_barTestimonies of SNA members I_vote_rcap 
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Testimonies of SNA members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Total-World-Domination

Testimonies of SNA members Empty
PostSubject: Testimonies of SNA members   Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 pm

I'm in the process or making an introductory article for the SNA. Once finalized it will be posted on the Supremacy 1914 forum under Alliances under Alliance Introductions. Before finalizing it I will post in on our forum so we can tweak it if needed.

What I need are solid testimonies of satisfied members of the SNA. Explaining in detail as to why they are happy here and why someone should join.

Here is an example of what I'm not looking for:

"SNA is fucking great, join or you are a damn n00b."

Here is a good example:

“Before I joined as was making a spectacle of myself when I played. I knew the basics like balance resources, how to build stuff and so forth. But, I didn't know how to catch people embarking into your country, or roleplay. I played with someone in the SNA in a public game so I decided to join. Maybe some of his skills would rub off on me. Well, turns out my plan worked. I got selected to represent the SNA in the Supremacy 1914 Alliance Tournament 2011-2012. Joining an alliance is a great way to build up your skills, learn teamwork, and make friends. I had to do it again, I'd stick with what I did. I have no regrets from joining the SNA.”
Total-World-Domination

Now about the introductory article, it's going to contain the follow

1) The fact that we are looking for new members.
2) That we don't deny people membership based on dumb reasons like race, creed, gender ect.
3) What we require out of an applicant.
4) Code of Conduct
5) Goals of the SNA
6) Testimonies of SNA Members (maybe four?)
7) How to retain membership.
Cool Link to our forum.
9) The ranking system within the SNA.

I was also thinking about adding a brief history of the SNA, like who was the first and second leader. Our win/lose record, and how we made it to round two in last alliance tournament.
Back to top Go down
forexer

PostSubject: Re: Testimonies of SNA members   Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Could I try? I always had the ability to write/type in a way that could persuade people.
Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

PostSubject: Re: Testimonies of SNA members   Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Go for it. Anyone can try writing a testimony if they want.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Testimonies of SNA members   Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:46 pm

My testimony!

I was invited to SNA by the founding member, and quickly gained ground within the alliance. I have made great friends out of many of the members, not to mention the improvement in my game. I have watched this alliance grow from the beginning, from only a few topics in the forums. To hundreds, as well as an ever growing "Hall of Knowledge". Even I, an experienced player, has learned a few things from this great resource. The alliance is also filled with powerful, and experienced players who know their way around the game. I have personally watched rookies join the alliance, and rise to their superior skill level that they now hold. If you want my opinion, then i can't think of a better alliance then Silver Naval Academy. Join now and see what im talking about! We would all love to see you here!

Back to top Go down
forexer

PostSubject: Re: Testimonies of SNA members   Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 am

After playing a game with the current leader a while back, I realized that my skills in Supremacy paled in comparison when introduced to him. Joining the SNA was one of the best ideas I ever made, as it honed my skills to the point in which I could totally trash some veteran players. Some of the things learned could be used in all the games played, and it increased my liking of the game. Join this alliance, and soon, you'll be one of the rising players of the game, the next generation of pro-Supremacists. We would all love to see you here, to learn, to make friends, and most of all, to have a good time playing the game!
Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

PostSubject: Re: Testimonies of SNA members   Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Using Josiah's, mine, forexer's, and the anonymous one on the official alliance page, that gives me four. I could remove the anonymous one and add a different testimony as people would probably rather non-anonymous testimonies. So one more will do.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Testimonies of SNA members   Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:18 pm

The anonymous one is actually kenny's, though she hasnt been around in a while.
Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

PostSubject: Re: Testimonies of SNA members   Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Well in that case I think we should keep Kenny's testimony.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Testimonies of SNA members   Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Yeah, i also think that it was a good testimony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testimonies of SNA members   Testimonies of SNA members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testimonies of SNA members
Page 1 of 1