Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
Well, Hello Everyone! I_vote_lcapWell, Hello Everyone! I_voting_barWell, Hello Everyone! I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
Well, Hello Everyone! I_vote_lcapWell, Hello Everyone! I_voting_barWell, Hello Everyone! I_vote_rcap 
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Well, Hello Everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomDealer
Admiral
DoomDealer

Well, Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Well, Hello Everyone!   Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:37 pm

It's good to see that the alliance is still going strong, tough to see that we're sub-.500 on our record, but better than any of it to see I still get to be a part of it! It's been a while, I don't know many of the new names, but it's clear that those who were destined to be leaders of this alliance have taken the reigns and pulled the weight.

I've just returned to my campus to start the second semester, and I decided to return to playing good old supremacy. Figured I have time now, until finals come around that is, though I have a while 'till then.

Long time to a short story: I'm glad to be back, and glad to be part of a great alliance run by such a great group. Maybe we can even give it all a jump start, and get everyone pumped towards a winning record!

Also, as it's evident this site hasn't changed in the slightest since I left, I don't mind getting back to running the site Wink

Doom
Back to top Go down
https://silveracademy.forumotion.com
Chiolas
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello Everyone!   Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:37 pm

The forum skin changed moments ago lol

Welcome back m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoomDealer
Admiral
DoomDealer

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello Everyone!   Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Haha, yes, indeed it did. I thought everyone could use a change, after looking at the same thing for nearly 2 years now. (Yes! It has been THAT long!)
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello Everyone!   Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello Everyone!   Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:08 am

Welcome back, Doom.

The new skin looks better.

Doom how active are you going to be? I was wondering if you'd be interested being placed on a team. Perhaps a substitute for the Silver Team?
Back to top Go down
DoomDealer
Admiral
DoomDealer

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello Everyone!   Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:35 am

I would be interested, but give me a bit of time to progress into this game I just joined. I want to make sure I've still got it Wink
Back to top Go down
forexer

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello Everyone!   Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Hey Doom. I hope that you're doing safe and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello Everyone!   Well, Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Silver Naval Academy :: Announcements & Plans-
Jump to: