Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
Site & Technical Improvements :) I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
Site & Technical Improvements :) I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
Site & Technical Improvements :) I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
Site & Technical Improvements :) I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
Site & Technical Improvements :) I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
Site & Technical Improvements :) I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
Site & Technical Improvements :) I_vote_lcapSite & Technical Improvements :) I_voting_barSite & Technical Improvements :) I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
Site & Technical Improvements :) I_vote_lcapSite & Technical Improvements :) I_voting_barSite & Technical Improvements :) I_vote_rcap 
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Site & Technical Improvements :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoomDealer
Admiral
DoomDealer

Site & Technical Improvements :) Empty
PostSubject: Site & Technical Improvements :)   Site & Technical Improvements :) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:38 pm

There have been a few new improvements to the site since it's opening a few days ago and I thought I'd keep track of things here so everyone can hear about em! Any suggestions from you all would be appreciated too. Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Improvement: Ranks
The ranks of Admiral, Captain, and Commander can now be designated to members on the site. When you make posts, your rank will show under your name, as well as the insignia (picture) for that rank. Alright, at the moment, no insignia. Rank still shows though.

Second Improvement: Signatures Activated
Personal signatures are now allowed. Just make sure your signature isn't obnoxiously large. Keep it small. A quote, a small picture, a few user-bars, those are okay. No huge banners or big pictures. Please and thanks Smile

Third Improvement: War Points
Why did I call them war points? I don't know, maybe because we play a World War I game. It just sounded good. You get points for being active on the forums. Your activity is shown now! If you look under my avatar on the left, you'll see it shows my War Points. A few extra points are given for posting an idea or a suggestion in the Ideas & Suggestions forum, and a few more than usual if you post an introduction of yourself in the Introductions forum. Smile

Fourth Improvement: Alliance Reputation
I think the wise, helpful, and good reputationed players in this alliance should get some recognition don't you? If you look under my avatar on the left, you'll see not only War Points, but reputation. Its not to be given for anything. But if someone really likes a point you made or an idea you gave, you'll get a reputation point! You can only give 3 rep points per day, and you can't give anyone rep until you've made at least 3 posts here in the forums. As the alliance gets older, these points will add up and the true members will be noticeable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are the only two for now! As more are made, I'll let you know. Feel free to make suggestions or come up with ideas for us Smile

Admiral Veintiocho king

Last edited by Admiral Veintiocho on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://silveracademy.forumotion.com
DoomDealer
Admiral
DoomDealer

Site & Technical Improvements :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site & Technical Improvements :)   Site & Technical Improvements :) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Two new features added! king
Back to top Go down
https://silveracademy.forumotion.com

Site & Technical Improvements :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Silver Naval Academy :: Announcements & Plans-
Jump to: