Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRole Play Idea - Page 2 I_voting_barRole Play Idea - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRole Play Idea - Page 2 I_voting_barRole Play Idea - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Role Play Idea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Yeah... Hmmmm!!!! Yeah well maybe yulius has some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:03 pm

How about an assassination RPG:

- Year: Late 1700's (industrial revolution was starting)

- Story: Napoleon Bonaparte is threatening an invasion in the United Kingdom. One of his ministers hires our Guild to assassinate the King of UK and his heir, Prince George of Wales. Our Guild sends us on separate missions to go undercover until the time is right to attack.

- Characters: (this characters have no gender nor age until the rpg starts and each one of us choose one)

1. Minister's Aid: this assassin got the job after the former aid went "missing". He will be working closely with the Minister of Interior. He will have no access to the King or any high ranking official at the beginning. He must do dull work (supervise infrastructure, transfer of petty thieves) until he can get to the King's trusted advisers.
2. Foreign Royalty: this assassin infiltrates UK with false papers saying he's a small count of (any nation) and is fleeing from the war between France and other nations. His job is to befriend the Prince of Wales, a man who loves an extravagant lifestyle and fashion. At the beginning, the Prince will not trust him and will rarely see him. And if he does, he'll have members of the Royal Guard with him.
3. Revolutionary Conspirator: this assassin will enter the inner circle of the revolutionary groups in England and stir them up. He has dual objectives. One is to support the assassins who are to eliminate the King and the Prince. He will use the Black Market and the freedom to walk unnoticed through the nation to aid them in their objective. The second task is to incite small revolts so that UK can be ripe for the taking for Bonaparte.

- Game-play: It will be diary-like, but instead of writing to a diary you will write "reports" to the head of our guild. Every day that passes in real life will be 2 days in the RPG. That way if Minister's Aid is working on something for the ministry it will take some time to achieve. Same of the Revolutionary character. The first week or two will be us trying to get near our objectives and after, we go to step two, example:
1.After a week, the Minister's Aid will become the Minister's personal assistant dealing with matters of counter-espionage and even meeting the King. He will then learn of the King's protection, etc.
2. The Foreign Royal will become friends with the Prince and must look at his protection detail, schedule, etc.
3. The Revolutionary will be in the inner circle of the groups in England and will start plots to help the day the other two will kill the objectives.

So, what do you think? And yes, I was pumped. That's why I wrote a lot.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:39 pm

I like it!Very Happy

I call the fake Countess!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:44 pm

I call revolutionist! =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 pm

You already have THAT role:P

Mr. Stab-the-Princess-and-the-Duke Wink
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Hahah =) i know

Maybe next time you shouldnt take an old soldiers men away Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Blame grandpapa:P

He is the head of military not me;)
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Haha okay, well as you can see Grandpa is about to lose a bit o.. "Soldiers" as well. And by soldiers i mean his Royal Family of course =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Only a good chunck of Saxony, honestly I think you missed the whole idea that this is a historic RP so you were supposed to NOT do things that never happened and never could have:P

I am just pretending you are a communist rebel funded by Britain or something.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Hah, Kenny this is stil an RPG. Just because my character is nuts doesn't mean that he couldn't do crazy things like this. Hanz is the commie =) haha.

The entire thing right now is that we take over hamburg, and its always easier without a royal family.. and when the populace is scared of you. Thats why the elimination of the family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Just remember that did not happen so you will fail in the end. But if you were to excape to Russia... (Germany in WWI sent communists to Russia in hopes of starting a communist revolution)
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Why does it matter if it did happen or not? This doesn't have to be completely realistic. Just sorta..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 pm

It needs to be something logical and it is more logical they would catch you and send you to help the revolution in Russia.lols
Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 pm

That can still happen. He captures Hamburg, he losses it again. And they ship his ass to russia. or just to prison Smile
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Haha wait, how could they capture me in a nation with such a small amount of man power remaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:39 pm

It is not as hard as you think. You are already a suspect and well it is easy to spot a radical if you sit and talk to them, no matter how good an actor.

Anyway you need to write about killing everyone in the carivan (remember Adolf and my paretns are with me so the carivan in mostly extended relitives and my sisters, Adolf's mom and brother and guards)
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Okay when i get my computr back ill write it in detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 pm

And after words I will give your email to "Happy Valley Nut House" Wink
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:57 pm

hah okay you do that =), and the post is finished! =) haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2