Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
The SNA disbands I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
The SNA disbands I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
The SNA disbands I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
The SNA disbands I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
The SNA disbands I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
The SNA disbands I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
The SNA disbands I_vote_lcapThe SNA disbands I_voting_barThe SNA disbands I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
The SNA disbands I_vote_lcapThe SNA disbands I_voting_barThe SNA disbands I_vote_rcap 
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The SNA disbands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Total-World-Domination

The SNA disbands Empty
PostSubject: The SNA disbands   The SNA disbands I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:44 am

The votes are in and the SNA as a whole decided to disband. Well the inactive members didn't vote but the disband votes greatly outweighed the keep votes.

I'd like to thank every for the hard work they put into the SNA. It's a sad day to see the SNA go, but we must move forward.

Take the lessons you have learned from us and bring them to your new alliance.

I never regarded joining the SNA. I was a terrible player when I joined. Josiah and Yulius showed me the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

The SNA disbands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SNA disbands   The SNA disbands I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

We will keep this forum though. If I form a new alliance, we will not use a forum, since it was not useful for alliance challenge discussions.
Back to top Go down

The SNA disbands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Silver Naval Academy :: Announcements & Plans-
Jump to: