Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
Things To Do I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
Things To Do I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
Things To Do I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
Things To Do I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
Things To Do I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
Things To Do I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
Things To Do I_vote_lcapThings To Do I_voting_barThings To Do I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Things To Do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Just a couple of things you should know about what will happen now.

Things in the agenda:

1. Activity Check - We have more than 20 "members" but only a handful are active in the forum (https://silveracademy.forumotion.com). I have already sent a PM in the Supremacy web. You have until Friday's day change to respond or you're out. That's more than 72 hours. I like the fact that we have a lot of members, but I would rather have a few good and active members than a lot of nonactive members.

2. Match Squad - For now the Match Squad is made up by me (Yulius), Josiah, Kenny, TangoDown and Hollowpoint. There is a possibility that this may change or it may just stay like that, that's what internal games are all about (besides kicking ass, taking names and having fun geek).

3. Alliance Ranking - This is probably the most important one. Although the game is not over, the match against the 57th Overlanders is taking a big toll on us. We still have a chance, but very slim. We need to play against other alliances and sharpen our teamwork and skills.

4. Internal Games - In order to keep our members active, entertained and having fun, more internal games will be made; RPG's and just regular games. We have the Alliance match still running, but members who aren't in the match (or don't mind another game) can respond in this topic and I'll create another one.

Well, that's about it. If anyone has any questions, suggestions, critics (positive or negative, I can take criticism Wink) or just want to say something, just say it. You're amongst friends Very Happy

jocolor Admiral Yulius jocolor
Back to top Go down

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Hey i would like more internal games. I would like to play more game at once, as it helps one learn quicker. When is another internal game going to be started?
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:25 pm

As soon as we get 10ish people to agree to one, which i would agree any day. Im sure yulius, tango and Kenny would agree as well.
Back to top Go down

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Ya im up for another internal game!
Back to top Go down
DoomDealer
Admiral
DoomDealer

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:21 pm

I think I can manage an internal game as well Wink
Back to top Go down
https://silveracademy.forumotion.com
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Well, I agree. I'd like another internal game. Once we have one or two more confirmations then I'll set it up.
Back to top Go down

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:54 am

Another internal game would be good, although I am not doing so hot in the other ones Smile
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:15 am

Internals are all about playing together, and learning the game. So its okay if your not very good, you'll get better Smile
Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Exactly. Internal games are for refining your skills, learn about your defeats and getting to know your teammates. Very Happy

jocolor
Back to top Go down

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:55 pm

I know Smile I am just used to not getting destroyed Wink
Back to top Go down

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 am

Yeah I just got a whipping courtesy of Great Britain in the 1st RPG game. Already learnt very much.

Great to be able to play games that are "full" with active players who play well.
Back to top Go down

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Kazak1984 wrote:
Yeah I just got a whipping courtesy of Great Britain in the 1st RPG game. Already learnt very much.

Great to be able to play games that are "full" with active players who play well.

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:28 am

Hahah good thing you are not a bad sport! Smile
Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:31 pm

That's what I like about this alliance. There are a lot of active players and the internal games are always interesting, never boring.
Back to top Go down

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 pm

indeed they are! and no one gets mad when they lose Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things To Do   Things To Do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things To Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Silver Naval Academy :: Announcements & Plans-
Jump to: