Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
Role Play Idea I_vote_lcapRole Play Idea I_voting_barRole Play Idea I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Role Play Idea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:07 pm

As you have noticed only three of us play in the role play forum. So obviously the big ten player map is hard to play since we basically are playing two or three countries. SO I created this map ment for ONLY three people. This way we can focus on our countries solely.

The Game is based in 1600AD, but the era is the only real constraint other than the three of us most never get along with the other two and real life populations. You can make up a character that never exhisted and pass laws that are uterly rediculous (like all people with red hair musy shave their beards ect) I want to see if this would be a good replacment for the ten player

[img]https://silveracademy.forumotion.com/Role Play Idea Britis10[/img]

England: 4,400,000

Scotland: 800,000

Ireland: 1,000,000

Those are the real figures from 1600 and I call England because I am proud to be English;)
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Ireland!
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:47 pm

I take it that you approve of this as a replacment for the Ten Nations?lols
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:51 pm

hahah oh where replacing ten nations? well sure, it will be interesting. But lets change one thing... the date =) why so late? lets do some crazy tribal 900 AD stuff =) Castles, midevil. Stuff
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Well 1600 was when the tensions between the countries was high and all three countries exhisted. If we went back any further we would be playing feudal lords/ladies in England
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:56 pm

hmmm.... why england?
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Because Scotland and Ireland never had a feudal system they had a clan system and I ind that boring;P
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Hahah, alright then
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Kenny is there anyway you can make those maps smaller so they dont jak up the topic their in??
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:09 pm

I make them large so you can see all the territories, Like the fact Europe controls Istabul;)
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 pm

haha i understand, but it messes with the thread! you should just put a smaller one, then the link to it underneath it
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:04 pm

I shall try
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 am

How would the format of the RPG be?

Like the Germany rpg or like the Ten Powers rpg?

And yes, I don't mind being Scotland. Hey, I'd rather be Scottish than Irish. (nothing intended there). After the movie Braveheart, I'm all Scottish ;P
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:15 am

I have redheads, and potatoes! Im good Smile hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:31 am

Lmao!!!
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Yeah, so take that Yulius! All you get is plaid... and men who wear skirts =/
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 pm

It is replacing the Ten nations so it would be the same role play.

Let me submit three more ideas and then we can vote on which is the one we would enjoy the most.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Alright, or we could just do this =/ but voting is always fun =)
Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Please offer some suggestions:)

You can pick anything you want:)

Personally I think it might be fun to have a RP based at a school where half the students are human and the other half vampire:)

(But the humans do not know they are vampires of course)
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Hahahah, uhm...

3 Waring tribes who constantly compete for resources, land, and population. Nothing to major, modern weapons just minimal rifles and such. Based in the planes of America =)
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Eh I would prefer something in the Industrial Revolution. It does not even have to be war. It can be based in London during the Great Fire or something. We have war RPs in S1914 so we can be open to more than war in forum RP:)
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Haha how can the great fire have anything to do with an RPG?
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 pm

We could be documenting our attempt to flee or tbe a rich person watching it from across the Thames. IDK

It was just to point out that we cna do more than war RP's if we all want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role Play Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea   Role Play Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next