Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
Alliance Tournament I_vote_lcapAlliance Tournament I_voting_barAlliance Tournament I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
Alliance Tournament I_vote_lcapAlliance Tournament I_voting_barAlliance Tournament I_vote_rcap 
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Alliance Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Alliance Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:29 pm

are we getting into this "Alliance Tournament"???
we would need 5 players... and it seems that only 6 of us wanted to play for the team... so whats up?
i wouldn't mind playing.
Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Are you talking about the SNA Tournament or the Supremacy 1914 Alliance Tournament?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Supremacy 1914 Alliance Tournament

Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:44 pm

I think we need to adjust our match squad as HollowPoint left the SNA, Kenny and Yulius are inactive.

The question is who will be the new three to replace Yulius, Kenny and HollowPoint?

The SNA Tournament shall determain the three new members to get added to the match squad.

Unless the Supremacy 1914 Alliance Tournament is coming before the SNA Tournament, in that case Josiah will have to appoint three people to the match squad.
Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Total-World-Domination wrote:
Unless the Supremacy 1914 Alliance Tournament is coming before the SNA Tournament, in that case Josiah will have to appoint three people to the match squad.

The Supremacy 1914 Alliance Tournament begins December 1. The SNA Tournament would probably end after December 1 so most likely Josiah will appoint three people.
Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Two of the three alliance games have started. The following have started:

239,200 (I'm Britain)

239,203 (I'm Germany)

This one has yet to start:

239,204 (I'm Ottoman)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:53 pm

they're started! lets get this show on the road
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Can someone tell me what's going on and why all these games have popped up?
Back to top Go down
Chiolas
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Who is supposed to join?
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Well, I'm in these games and I have no clue what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Hahah, okay, join if you see em i chose 7 capable members to be invited. Also! We need to get a page set for each game.
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Ohhh, I see now
Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Josiah the Great wrote:
Hahah, okay, join if you see em i chose 7 capable members to be invited. Also! We need to get a page set for each game.

I made a thread for each game under fleet battles.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Good job bud, i saw and updated my name and nation under the 2 where it wasn't there. Okay, these threads will be set for explaining and speaking of our strategy's.
Back to top Go down
forexer

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:06 am

Sounds fun, are we in then? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Total-World-Domination

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:09 am

This thread was regarding last years alliance tournament. Next years starts around winter time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Tournament   Alliance Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Silver Naval Academy :: Announcements & Plans-
Jump to: