Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
Loyalty with In-game Allies I_vote_lcapLoyalty with In-game Allies I_voting_barLoyalty with In-game Allies I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
Loyalty with In-game Allies I_vote_lcapLoyalty with In-game Allies I_voting_barLoyalty with In-game Allies I_vote_rcap 
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Loyalty with In-game Allies Empty
PostSubject: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:41 pm

(Edited by Josiah, 3-8-12.... The following is a very long debate and yell fest. What we want you to get from this is no betraying, in anyway or anything of members of SNA)

I have a question. When I joined I was under the impression that when you made an allience with any person that is in the accedemy they would honour it. I just was told by me "ally" that since he did not feel that helping me defend my country would better his country he would let me be trampled.

Was I wrong when I assumed people would honour their allies in games? I would really like to know why is is deemed acceptable to backstab three allies by refusing to fight when it is not mostly in your favour to respect your commitment to them.
Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Mmm, I suppose you're talking about WesleySparks14 (Spain). Yes, he is supposed to honor the alliance he made with the rest of the WEA.

No, it is not deemed acceptable. But, everyone is leader of their country and can do whatever they want. Not all people will have the same standards as others. Maybe he joined because he knew that it was his only way to survived being crushed by France (you) and Morocco (josiah) and now that he thinks you are weak, he's taking advantage by cutting his losses and letting you "sink".

Again, it is not acceptable. He will still be crushed by us because we won't trust him. But again, every person is their own leader.

In fact, that happened many times in real life. Leaders would commit some times and then pull out other times because of that same reason: the risk does not help their country.

Officially, I won't "punish" him by doing what he did. But I personally believe that once you have Share Map with someone, you have an alliance and, therefore, full trust and support from them. So he's in the WATCH LIST, if he makes something like this again, he's out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:22 pm

The whole reason I joined was becasue it is hard to enjoy a game having to baby sit your allies and treat them like enemies.

I agree on real life but this is supoosed to be a game that people play for fun and it is not fun to be back stabbed and ruins the whole game, not just becasue you lose but because you did not get to really fight and play as long as you would have.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Kenny- I agree with you, it is despicable and a cowards move. Personally i hope he reads this and is able to understand our anger towards him. He is about to lose any hope of actually surviving this game, if he drops all ties with the WEA then he will "Punished" by us if we win. Also if the EEE wins... well then he will be received with an even worse punishment, considering that the East normally doesn't take kindly to traitors of any kind.

Yulius- First, were not going to kick him out of the alliance for not honoring an alliance. While its rude, and shows bad character if you dont have a good reason. Thats not a reason to kick him from the alliance, but we need to make clear the moral standers that run in this alliance. Such as no backstabbing and such. If he continues to do that in other internal games then he will be punished.
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:57 pm

We should 360 no-scope him like a n00b on Call Of Duty bounce
Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Josiah: I won't just kick him, but like I said; he's on the watch list. I won't kick someone for doing that but he's an asshole.

Tango: I TOTALLY SUPPORT YOUR DECISION. jocolor
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Thank you for the support bro.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Yulius - Ill make a user group called watch list, it will restrict visibility on the forums and maybe i can get it to do some other things.

Tango - guiness.. Then lets hit em wid a noobtube Smile hahaha
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:45 pm

With OMA pro Josiah then it will be even more n00by bounce
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:13 pm

He invaded you, that's taking it a bit to far. While like i said earlier, we wont kick him or punish him... though that is a dishonorable thing to do and he has lost my respect, as well as im sure plenty of other peoples.
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Anyone still up for the n00btube idea? With OMA of course.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Hahahah wow
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:39 pm

If you don't like the n00btube idea then my 1million Euro offer still stands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Dude... Were gona take him out ourselves
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:43 pm

No more of your soldiers die if I do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Hahaha sorry, he was WEA land before he turned... So he will stay WEA land when he dies.
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:33 pm

But...but...but...
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 pm

No, i am sorry. He will die by the hands of those he sought to cut off.
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Fine!!!
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Looks like ottomans gona b an ass, talk wid keeny. If she lets you through then kill him!
Back to top Go down
Chiolas
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:29 am

In the second RP match he and I had a Right of Way and I've cancelled it lol
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:09 am

Hahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Ooh maybe I can take some Spanish lands to restore Greater Italy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:25 pm

No... 360 no-scope for you tangodown.Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm

I won't backstub in other matchs because i'm not retarded.

I backstub the WEA because i want to die in that game already.Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty with In-game Allies   Loyalty with In-game Allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Silver Naval Academy :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: