Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
Doom.. what to do I_vote_lcapDoom.. what to do I_voting_barDoom.. what to do I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
Doom.. what to do I_vote_lcapDoom.. what to do I_voting_barDoom.. what to do I_vote_rcap 
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Doom.. what to do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Seeing as i am the only active Admiral left, with Doom not having shown up in a long time.

So first is first, Doom will be removed from the Match Squad, and his replacement will be named when they have been chosen.

Second, Changing him from the "CEO" of the alliance on the Supremacy website. Until we do that, im not sure if we can challenge another alliance.

Third, as you have guessed, the Pilot program will not continue, sorry you guys.

Thats all, if you have any comments and concerns please post them below. Also i will be looking for a new Admiral.
Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am

Well, I don't know if you've read it already in one of the internal games but I asked if you had his e-mail 'cause you mentioned it, um, sometime. I can't remember when.

On the first point, I agree. He must be removed from the Match Squad immediately. Its hurting us in the internal games and in the alliance match games.

On the second point, I just checked the Alliance in the Supremacy site and I'm moderator. I can challenge other alliances, so we are covered in that. But we need a Match Squad.

I'm not even completely convinced with this but... I think that if after another week or two of not being active passes, then we should vote whether to, I know it sounds harsh but, whether or not to kick him out of the alliance.
NOTE: when I said "kick him out", I don't mean it in an aggressive way, or in a "i never liked him" way.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 am

Personaly, seeing as he did nothing "wrong" i do not believe he needs to be kickd, rather
Demoted. I will create a new group called "founders" and he will be placed in that, and i will promote another player to admiral. While moving him out of match squad, and placing someone else in.

Also, i have a theory. Seeing as he is only 17, and it was summer. He went inactive immediatly, and without prior warning.. So i believe that he got in some kind of trouble. Maybe "grounded" or something.

About his email, i checked under users to see his registered email, and for some reason it is an email linked to the site =\ basicly its not his real one, and so no way to contact him. I shot him an email anyways, just incase he did happen to get onto it oneday in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:59 am

Ok. That's better.

It is possible he just started classes and hasn't been able to log in, or just forgot =/
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:59 am

I'm not to sure what to say (maybe because I just woke up) but I guess I'll have to agree.
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:47 am

Yulius- its very possible, that why i dont think we need to kick him. Rather change him around.

Tango- do you have anything else to say about it?
Back to top Go down
TangoDown

TangoDown

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:15 am

Josiah the Great wrote:

Tango- do you have anything else to say about it?

Nope I don't, so do what you gotta do.
Back to top Go down
DoomDealer
Admiral
DoomDealer

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:44 pm

No need guys. I'm promoting Yulius to "CEO" position. Harsh or not...it's my choice while I'm still around. I don't have time for this anymore. For the past week the only chance I've had to get on supremacy is late at night...but I chose to crash instead. I simply don't have time. I didn't get grounded, but I'm working more shifts and later shifts at work. Which means less free time, and the free time I have I spend with my friends or my girlfriend. Sooooo...

So. I want Yulius to take my spot. Take out of it what you will. I'll promote him to full leadership position. He can make me and Josiah Mods. I'll still be around, just not on the match squad. It will be Yulius' decision but my suggestion is:

-Yulius
-Josiah
-Kenny
-Hollow
-Tango

Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
https://silveracademy.forumotion.com
Yulius
Admiral
Yulius

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Yey!!!!!!!!

You haven't forgotten us! Very Happy

Well, if you think you're not gonna be able to be online as much time as
needed, then I accept the offer. I'll do my best to keep the Academy
together. Hope you'll still be with us from time to time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Josiah the Great
Admiral

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

It is what it is Smile sad dooms gona be going inactive but i understand why. Anways!! Yulius still dont forget we are co-leaders in this fine establishment Smile. And i have a few ideas to how we can bring in better players to help fill match squads. Well talk about it later.
Back to top Go down

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Congrats Yulius, and sorry to see you go Doom although i understand, but im sure Yulius will do finely!
Back to top Go down
DoomDealer
Admiral
DoomDealer

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Though I will be keeping my site while I'm still around. Thanks ya much Smile
Back to top Go down
https://silveracademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Doom.. what to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom.. what to do   Doom.. what to do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom.. what to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Silver Naval Academy :: Announcements & Plans-
Jump to: