Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Welcome back to the Academy! Visit the Portal, i'm sure someones in there talking. Try the Role Playing topic, we have some interesting things happening there. =)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Role Play Idea
Loyalty with In-game Allies
Squad Rearrangments
Code of Conduct
Germany 1918 (O.O.C.)
Ten Nations
Alliance Tournament
Things To Do
Second Idea
Doom.. what to do
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:18 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is xymonfea

Our users have posted a total of 3112 messages in 288 subjects
Latest topics
» The SNA disbands
The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

» Honorary Alumni
The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

» Getting Supremacy 1914 to Work on Mac
The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

» Simplified Code of Conduct
The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_icon_minitimeby Chiolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

» Application
The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

» Code of Conduct
The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_icon_minitimeby Total-World-Domination Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Top posters
Josiah the Great
The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_vote_lcapThe Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_voting_barThe Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_vote_rcap 
Total-World-Domination
The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_vote_lcapThe Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_voting_barThe Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_vote_rcap 
Yulius
DoomDealer
jeffbany
Chiolas
TangoDown
forexer
Armatus Wolf
DaGangsta
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoomDealer
Admiral
DoomDealer

The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors!   The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:23 pm

cheers April 27th, 2011 cheers

Today is officially the first day of this alliances creation! Hopefully we can get some great people to visit our home, and maybe they'll join and help our alliance get started.

Yes, the plan of The Silver Naval Academy (or The Academy for short) was and still is to be a close knit group of people who like to play together. Just because I feel this alliance should be open to recruiting, doesn't mean it can't still be that way. To anyone who joins, or is looking to join, that is our number one goal. Our number one rule. And when I write up a rule section, that will be Rule #1.

Rule #1
The most important thing to this alliance and it's leaders, is that as a group, we can all remain orderly under a standard hierarchy of command, and yet on the same level as a family of...dictators. Smile This academy is not an academic school, but similar to a school of fish. We stick together. We play together. We have a good time together. It's a game. Don't get caught up in it haha.

That sounds about right. First day. First rule. Can't wait to meet our first members!

That's all!
Yours,
Admiral Veintiocho king
Back to top Go down
https://silveracademy.forumotion.com

The Silver Naval Academy Opens Its Doors!
Page 1 of 1